Thursday 6 February 2014

Winter Wishlist

Right now I am very much embracing my 90's grunge teen and have in fact recently purchased my own pair of "Mum Jeans", which to my delight my mum insisted on telling (on numerous occasions) that she used to own back in the 90's. I then went on to explain that they were actually called "Mum Jeans" and were actually based on the jeans that mums used to wear in the 90's. You'd think that would have cleared it all up but no, every time I don them for a casual day my mum pulls out the line, "I had a pair just like that when you were growing up." Yes mum I get it. 

On to the wishlist then...

Before I start I just want to put it out there that if anyone would be so kind as to buy me these items I will love you forever and pay you in home-made cookies and Thai fish cakes (my specialities FYI).

1. Lena Parental Print T-Shirt Dress in Black 
    £16.99 Missguided
A lot of the time I have to wear black for work (I work in a bar most days) and so I am very limited in what I can wear. Sure there are no shortage of black clothes, but I don't want to simply wear black jeans and a black t-shirt like most of my co-workers do. I want to add a bit of my own style to it and this t-shirt dress allows me to. I'd probably style it up with some black knee-high socks, a big gold chain and creepers or my Jeffrey Campbell red velvet Slingin Boots.  
2. Enchanted Ring
    £32.00 Shop Dixi
This beaut of a ring just came onto the Shop Dixi website and of course, like all of their stuff, I want it. It's so unusual and sort of resembles a snake I think. Just need to save a few pennies before I can splash out again.
3.Louise Lace Cami Slip Dress in Peach
   £29.99 Missguided
So apparently the whole wearing your underwear as outerwear is back in, except this time we're flashing our slips. I really love this dress and think it taps into the trend subtly. I would definitely either rock it up with my Docs and a black leather jacket or go for soft look with a floral kimono and maybe tan sandals or wedges in the summer.
4. Blue Palm Print Jacquard Skort
    £36.00 Topshop
I do love a skort and think its an eclectic way to jazz up an outfit especially with this print, which is reminiscent of a Hawaiian shirt, which I totally adore. I am a Hawaiian shirt addict. Anyway I think this would look cool with a plain white tee, maybe a blazer or a light denim jacket. 
5. The Aggy by Agyness Deyn X Dr Marten
    £140 Solestruck
As far as I know these are sold out everywhere, so I'm keeping a close eye on the ebay listings. I already own two pairs of docs, but since I do have an obsession with platforms and creepers it just seems silly (probably only to me) that I don't own these platform docs, which combines my love of both styles.
6. Moonstone Poison Box Ring
    £32.00 Shop Dixi 
I have wanted this ring ever since it came onto the site, however every time I went to buy it it was sold out and then when it came back in stock; I was broke. I think it's actually sold out again but I love it so much it has to be on my wishlist.

OK so that concludes my current wishlist, the actual one is a whole longer but I thought I wouldn't bore you completely with me moaning endlessly about all the things I can't afford haha. Anything major you're saving towards or just constantly lusting over?

XO

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog you have here and such a nice layout, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know I will follow you back as soon as possible. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete