Sunday 26 January 2014

The Beginning

Hi,


So I have been procrastinating for years about starting a blog and tonight at 2.30 in the morning I have finally given in to said procrastination and done it. I'm not really sure where exactly one starts when beginning their blog, I don't suppose there is a massively wrong or right way to it and for that reason I'll start by introducing myself and my blog. Can't really go wrong there can I? 

We'll see...

I'm Kat, a 22 year old girl from London (Christ that's reminiscent of the old MSN days where we'd always start a conversation with "ASL?"). ASL, in case you were wondering, stands for Age, Sex, Location. I have recently finished university and moved from Brighton back to London, and am now adjusting to life living under the same roof as the mother. I'm currently occupying two jobs, although a replacement third one is on the way, for now I am enjoying the high life of working for an events company and at a bar, which despite the antisocial hours, I absolutely adore.

My interests include the usual:
- hanging out with friends
- MAKE UP/PERFUME/JEWELLERY (in particular rings)
- TATTOOS (I have six and I'm not done yet)
- going to gigs/music
- reading 
- SLEEPING
- poetry (any poetry fans might notice the poetry reference in my blog name, but I'll address that in a separate post)
- American Horror Story (sorry I'm addicted)

Onto the blog...

My blog will predominantly centre around fashion, make up reviews and lifestyle posts, although from time to time I may do some literature reviews or just whatever I fancy talking about. For me writing this blog is a place for me to develop my voice and hopefully some of y'all will want to listen. 

I guess I'll leave it there and get thinking on a few ideas for my first proper post.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment